TSLA – How do you like the scenario of Tesla shares falling -80% from the high?
Looking at the trading TSLA shares chart, it seems to us that they are being sold.
Also, growth on falling volumes does not inspire confidence.
In the coming days, we would like to see a fall to $550, then a rebound to the range of $670, where the further future of the price movement will be decided.
Fixing the price above $670 will pave the way for growth to $1100.
But they are more inclined to assume that the TESLA share price wants to test the strength of the zone of $340-350 first.
And then it is possible to fall for the retest of $170-180, it was from there that the Covid fall of the market began in March 2020, a strong level which would be good to check for strength.
MSTF 1W What can stop Microsoft’s growth supercycle?
Today we will look at the behavior of the share price of Microsoft Corporation on the global chart.
Patient investors have been gaining a position in Msft shares for 13 long years. And the price itself during this period was stuck in the consolidation of $20-37.
However, look at the result: as of now, the share price has risen by 1000%, and the supercycle of growth itself has been going on for 8 years.
Moreover, during this long growth supercycle, there have not been significant corrections yet. The recent news that the Pentagon is breaking a $10 billion contract with Microsoft shook the share price down by -1%, but the next day Msft’s share price reached its all-time high.
Even during the Covid market fall in February-March 2020, Msft shares fell only by -30% and left the price within the parabolic rally. For example, at that time S&P500 fell by -35%, the DJI index -38%, and for example, the hype TSLA shares by as much as -60%.
For ourselves, we set the bar for the Msft shares growth to $349-350, from where a long correction may begin. Of course, against the background of such a powerful growth, it is hard to believe in such a deep correction, but it would be nice to test the strength of the top level of $60 per Microsoft share.
An alternative scenario is a breakout and the price fixing above $350, then nothing will prevent the price from moving further with parabolic growth. And the zone of $825-880 per share of Microsoft Corporation will wait above.
XAU 1M Gold price formation history and future expectations
Gold, or as we denote the main trading pair XAUUSD, has been gaining a lot of attention around itself in recent years.
As soon as major analysts or hedge fund managers begin to say that the next crisis is near, investors immediately start buying gold as a defensive asset, and its price, accordingly, goes up.
Let’s walk a little through the history of the Gold price.
We finished drawing the chart, to what exists on tradingview.com, based on the data that is freely available.
1) In 1933, to overcome the crisis after the “Great Depression”, US President Roosevelt issued a decree on the confiscation of gold from the population. The price for an ounce of gold is set at $20.66.
2) In 1971, a real growth in the gold value begins. After decoupling the US dollar rate from the “gold standard”, which regulates the cost of 1 troy ounce of gold at around $35 for a long period from 1934 to August 1971.
3) 1973 – “The First Oil Crisis” and the growth in the gold value from $35 to $180 – as the main anti-crisis instrument, a means of hedging investment risks.
4) 1979-1980 Islamic Revolution in Iran (Second Energy Crisis). The cost of gold, as the main protective asset, grows more than 8 times in a short period of time, and sets the high at around $850.
5) During 1998-2000, the world swept through: the “Asian economic crisis”, defaults in a number of countries and the cherry on the top – the “Dotcom Bubble”. During this period, the gold price was twice aggressively bought out by investors, from the level of $250. Then there was a clear signal – there will be no lower, only growth further!
6) And so it happened, from 2001 to 2011 there was an increase in the value of gold from $250 to $1921. Even the mortgage crisis of 2008 could not break the growth trend, but only acted as a trigger for a 30% price correction.
Looking at the XAUUSD chart now, it can be assumed that large investors were actively buying gold in the range of $1050-1350 during 2013-2019.
It is hard to believe that investors who have been gaining long positions for 6 years will be satisfied with such a small period of growth that began in 2019-2020.
For ourselves, we set a gold purchase zone in the range of $1527-1600 per troy ounce, from where we expect the growth trend to continue to $3180-3350.