On the graph BTCUSD we all see the channel of price movement with a scope of 40% from border to border.
The price is stuck in the side and the fate of the further trend of the price movement for the months is being decided.
And while the market share is decided by the “big uncles”, let me offer you two modest trades within a broad consolidation:
Bitcoin forecast – how to trade now?
1. Short-term trade on the current retest of the local bases for strength and without updating the minimum
Entrance to Long $39400-39700
Stop – $38224
TP – $43974
2. Medium-term trade, entry into the position when and if the feet of longs that were gaining above the proposed procurement area will be triggered on the strait.
Entrance to Long $37100-37700
Stop – $34319
TP – $49900
And then everyone makes a decision for themselves:
– Participate in one or two trades
– what part of the deposit to allocate for the proposed trades
– or you can just watch from the side, and then either bite yourself on the elbows, missed trades with a cool profit/loss ratio or write: “And I said that will not happen” 🙂