What the copy trading is (in short)
Copy trading – in translation means “trade copy” – one of the types of investment, which involves the automatic copying of your trading account transactions made by an experienced trader. There are two important factors in successful cryptocurrency trading:
- Proper understanding of the market
- Risk control during trade
By giving your deposit to experienced traders (not necessarily one), all you have to do is manage the risks and analyze the effectiveness. You should reject ineffective and increase effective. Agree, systematically controlling your deposit is much easier and takes less time than constantly analyzing the market and understanding it correctly!
Copy trading allows you to solve the first factor of successful trading and allows you to focus on the second!
The main advantages of copy trading.
For us personally, copy trading allows us to trade the cryptocurrency market in high volumes. If you do the same job, but earn several times more from it – it’s at least nice.
They understood our interest. And what are the advantages for investors?
- All trades are copied automatically and you receive notifications for each trade. It is not necessary to enter into agreements and manage a position manually on signals;
- You can review the trader’s trading statistics and see if this trading style suits you;
- Payment for copy trading only from profit. We are directly interested in profitable trade. By the way, earnings of 8-10% of profits are accrued automatically;
- Your deposit remains in your wallet. We do not need to transfer our capital;
- It is extremely easy to join copy trading. Just press the “copy” button;
- There are no obligations. You can click “Do not copy” at any time and unsubscribe from the trader;
- No matter what deposit you have – you can copy our trades with both $100 and $100,000.
Copy trading exchanges which we use
We use three main platforms for copy trading. Why three? Because investors are different and they all need to be able to copy our trade.
Binance copy trading
Copy trading on Binance will primarily be of interest to investors with medium and large deposits on the Binance exchange. If you are interested in Binance copy trading – follow the link
However, if your Binance account is not verified, you will not be able to copy our trades. Another disadvantage of copy trading on Binance is the small number of places for copy trading. Therefore, while these disadvantages exist – there is a need for other copy-trading platforms.
Bitget copy trading
This crypto exchange is actually created for copy-trading and futures trading. The volume of futures trading on the Bitget exchange ranks 5th among all crypto exchanges! But the most important thing is the ability to use copy trading WITHOUT VERIFICATION. Up to 20 BTC can be withdrawn from the exchange per day. Therefore, if you have medium and large capital, but you do not want to “shine” your personality – the Bitget platform is quite suitable for you for copy trading. In addition, there are no deposit limits on Binance. Therefore, small deposit holders have the opportunity to trade with us as well.
All details on how to join copy trading on Bitget by following the link.
But, the disadvantages of the Bitget platform are also present. For example, the number of trading pairs that can be used in copy trading is much smaller than on Binance. And the number of members is limited, although several times more than on Binance.
Our trading strategy
No matter which copy trading platform you choose, our trading solutions will be identical. That is, the trades we will open on the indoor Bitget exchange will be the same as on Binance. But how do we make our trade decisions? How do we assess risks? What type of trade are you aim at? All these questions will be answered by our GENERAL TRADING STRATEGY. After reading it, you will be able to understand whether you want to copy our trade or not.
We wish you profitable trade and look forward to our copy trading!
Any questions? Write to us